February and March:
- Network Meetings (online): Monday 21 February – Thursday 24 February
- Yarn Up (online): 28 February
- Quarterly (online): Tuesday 1 March – Wednesday 2 March
- CLE Training Day rescheduled to May/June in person
May and June:
- Network Meetings (online): Monday 23 May – Thursday 26 May
- Yarn Up (online): Monday 30 May
- Quarterly (online): Tuesday 31 May – Wednesday 1 June
Please note: Our May/June Quarterlies were planned for in-person, however we have moved it online, given the ongoing Covid outbreak.
- Yarn Up (online and in person): Monday 8 August
- Quarterly, network meetings and Legal Training Day (in person): Monday 8 – Wednesday 10 August
- Parliamentary Law Reform Showcase: Thursday 11 August
- Yarn Up (online): Monday 28 November
- Quarterly, network meetings and Leadership Training Day (online): Tuesday 29 November – Thursday 1 December
For further information about Quarterly program content contact Katrina Ironside (CLCNSW Sector Development Manager) katrina.Ironside@clcnsw.org.au.
For event logistics enquiries (including registration, venue information and presenter equipment), please contact our office administration: email@example.com.
Click here to see the full list of networks and working groups that meet at the Quarterlies.